Because I write SO MUCH, chances are you have not seen my very best work. So here are 10 Hooping Hacks that will benefit you forever and a bonus Free Video Series: Become a Kids Hoop Dance Teacher
1) Your hula hoop has a kink. Hack: Cut it out and make a new hoop. Use this tutorial:
The links below will take you to materials you will need in order to make your own hoops:
A hair dryer. I use this type: Revlon RV544 Perfect Heat Fast Dry Speed Hair Dryer
2) Your hula hoop slides down your legs. Hack: Sneaky tricks to get the hoop up from your legs.
3) You have no idea how much to charge for gigs. This free pricing workshop has you covered.
4) You can’t seem to find your flow. Find it in 4 minutes flat with this video.
5) You took a teacher training program but still have no idea how to book gigs and get paying classes.
Hack: This Hoop Teacher Training Course teaches you the business side of hooping, so you learn how to book your own paying gigs and classes.
6) You’re not sure if you can yourself a pro or not…find out the difference between an amateur and a pro here.
7) The wedgie trick is super painful. Hack: Do this instead.
8) You would like to perform, but you never want to leave your house. Hack: Hooping in public, an introvert’s guide.
9) You feel like a dork hooping by yourself. Hack: 3 Ways to Find Hoop Friends no matter where you live.
10) You aren’t sure how to introduce hooping to kids who have autism. Hack: Hooping advice for the non-neurotypical
You Might Like:
The only Hoop Teacher Training Program that shows you how to book your own paying gigs, classes and parties.